2011 Lions Clubs International District 308-A1- LCS Changi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2011 Lions Clubs International District 308-A1- LCS Changi

LCS Changi interactive discussion board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Invitation to Chatbox Discussion Schedules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
David Tan

David Tan

Invitation to Chatbox Discussion Schedules Empty
PostSubject: Invitation to Chatbox Discussion Schedules   Invitation to Chatbox Discussion Schedules I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:07 am

Dear Lion & Lioness,

A Chatbox has been started for this forum to enable us to have a fruitful discussion on ideas as well as keep in touch. The rule of the forum applies in terms on sensitivities to all users.

Please do use this facility even if you need a kopiTiam Chat but refrain from "STRONG" languages.

LCS Changi is a democratic club and wishes to hear all feedbacks from all member, new and not so new. No idea is too small or too insignificant to discuss. We look forward to hearing from you.

Please use this thread to invite your members by setting date and time of chat. Happy Chatting!

Best Regards
LCS Changi Committee
Back to top Go down
Gary Koh

PostSubject: Re: Invitation to Chatbox Discussion Schedules   Invitation to Chatbox Discussion Schedules I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 11:09 am

DT any instruction how to enter into the chat box leh, maybe I kayu dun know the road leh, cannot see lighthouse.
Back to top Go down
David Tan

David Tan

PostSubject: Re: Invitation to Chatbox Discussion Schedules   Invitation to Chatbox Discussion Schedules I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 11:12 am

Gary Koh wrote:
DT any instruction how to enter into the chat box leh, maybe I kayu dun know the road leh, cannot see lighthouse.
Just go to the bottom of main page, click on log in button, you are in immediately. But must invite buddies to go in first lah. Like schedule a chat session using this thread.
Back to top Go down
Gary Koh

PostSubject: Re: Invitation to Chatbox Discussion Schedules   Invitation to Chatbox Discussion Schedules I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 2:31 pm

OKie, saw that. And it is only on the main page bounce

Many thank DT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Invitation to Chatbox Discussion Schedules   Invitation to Chatbox Discussion Schedules I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Invitation to Chatbox Discussion Schedules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
2011 Lions Clubs International District 308-A1- LCS Changi :: Lions Club Singapore Changi Sharing Area :: Members Area/ Idea Factory-
Jump to: